- Kambo practitioner – Based in Australia, practising regularly in Darwin but also occasionally interstate. Able to travel anywhere by request if travel costs are covered. Specialising in treating depression, anxiety, energetic realignment, grounding and entity removal. $150 for group session/ $200 for private treatment. What is Kambo you ask? Why it's a potent medicine collected from the Phyllomedusa Bicolor frog.
- Sound Healing – Using drumming, bells and Tibetan polyphonic chanting of specific mantras, I am able to clear your energetic body and chakras of stagnant or blocked energy. $100 per session
- Limpia – Cleansing and purification ritual from the Latin American traditions. For clearing more stubborn stuck energies in the energetic and physical body, also good for grounding and energetic realignment. $100 per session.
- Psychedelic Integration Counselling – Had a difficult trip? Feeling scattered and ungrounded? I can help you integrate it back into your 'regular' conscious state via Skype. With over 20 years of experience over a wide range of different kinds of psychedelic medicines (LSD, magic mushrooms, wide range of synthetics, MDMA, San Pedro, Peyote, Ayahuasca, DMT, Iboga), I have the tools and knowledge to help you interpret whatever came up for you during your experience. $70 per hour.
- Spiritual Crisis Counselling – Feel like you are losing your mind? Going through a dark night of the soul? Don't hesitate to drop me a line and we can organise a session via Skype. With several decades worth of dark nights of the soul, I feel qualified enough to be able to offer counsel for someone who is going through a difficult awakening during this current shift in mass consciousness. $70 per hour.
- Trip Sitter – I am able to come and be with you as a witness for your experience. I will not intefere too much with your process but when I am needed, I will be there for you. I can talk you down if things get hectic and help bring you back if need be. I can provide suitable music upon request. Also able to facilitate a deeper therapeutic experience upon request as well. Will not provide any medicinal materials however. Price to be worked out depending on certain details.
- Agony Aunt – Got a problem? I may have a solution, though I might just have unconstructive comedic advice. In any case, it's free as long as I am able to publish this anonymously on social as part of an ongoing media thing.
Email email@example.com for more details for any of these services.
I started doing standup comedy in 2004 and won a bunch of hella fancy awards early on. Everyone expected me to be a big star and tried to force me into the ‘token asian’ role. Instead i crumbled under the weight of unreasonable expectations and went off the deep end, did a lot of acid and took too many risks onstage, fucking up my reputation within the business within the space of a few years. I also became quite seriously depressed. I fled to England 2010-2013 where I found some success, but realized that I didn’t love comedy as much as I hated living in England so I returned to Australia and burned out somewhere around 2014.
Lost and confused, I did Ayahuasca and she told me to quit comedy, go find my roots and
selfish fuck and go do a bunch of aid work in developing countries.
'Sure thing ancient Ancient plant spirit'. I told her.
Then I saw Gaia.
‘Help me.’ She said.
‘Okay.’ I replied, not sure what that might entail.
During 2015-2016, I dedicated myself to helping out with the Nepal Earthquake relief effort and the Mother Teresa Home for the destitute and dying. Yep, helping people rebuild houses after losing everything and helping homeless people die made me realise that maybe my life wasn't that bad and maybe I should stop complaining so much and get on with it. It also made me realise that helping other people gave a lot of meaning to my life, more so than the sordid, narcissistic prostitution racket of showbiz.
When I returned to Australia I got involved in the environmental movement but was at a loss as to how to make a change in this mess of a world. All the problems in the world just seemed so huge, and I was but one man yelling into the void while the corrupt pigs and demons ran amok in the world. What could I do as one human being to help shift the mass consciousness that was needed in order to stave off the approaching ecological crisis that would kill us all?
To find out I drank a shit ton of Ayahuasca and other psychedelic plants and received the message that I had to start training as an Ayahuasca Shaman so as to wake people up through the use of psychedelic plant medicine.
Between 2017-2019 I traversed the length and breadth of the continent several times over, running clandestine Ayahuasca sessions for small groups and dedicating myself to training and learning everything I could about the psychedelic medicine world.
I also trained as a Kambo practitioner with the IAKP, connecting deeply with this amazing Amazonian frog medicine and would continue to be a provider for this modality to this day.
By 2019 I was verging on batshit crazy and during my Iboga initiation, I was told by the spirits that it was time to stop drinking so much fucking Ayahuasca and to remember that I live in the physical world not in hyperspace cavorting with the rainbow elves all the time. I was informed that I could reach more people through creating funny media about spirituality, the matrix, psychedelics, the healing path, the Grand Awakening and all of that hippy shit.
So yeah that's what i'm doing now.
A loosely tied together collection of short pieces written during a time in my life when i was ummm going through some stuff. Memories, reflections and fantasies written during a period of mild crisis brought on by turning 30 and doing too much blackmarket ADHD medication all the time. The general amphetamine comedown dystopian vibe is consistent though.
Waking Up From The Living Dream
A rumination on a young comedian's confrontation with the reality of showbusiness in all it's pointless idiocy. Short short stories and long short stories that detail the unfunny realities of being a comedian.